This page is designed to illustrate attributes consistent with your typical customer in order to more effectively target them with marketing interventions. The data presented answers questions about purchasing behavior, marketing engagement, and loyalty and is intended to be used in conjunction with the scoring output to target customers with the right products, at the right intervals. In general, the populations considered on this page are only limited by any exclusionary logic applied to the schema provided to Predictable. Data is updated daily.
Calculations and Considerations:
- Total Customers: This number is a total count of customers in the file provided to us which are considered in the analysis on this page.
- Percent of Repeat Customers: Of the total customers who have made a first purchase, this is the percent who return to make a second purchase.
- Average Number of Purchases: Calculated as the total number of purchases divided by the total number of customers on file.
- Median Time to Purchase: Calculated by taking the median number of days between a customer’s first website interaction and their first purchase.
- Average E-mail Click Rate: The percent of total e-mails sent that were clicked by a customer.
- Number of Orders per Customer: Aggregated over the full customer file and transaction data set provided.
- Time from First Touch to Purchase: First touch is considered a website engagement or email click. Day differences are grouped after 2 years or 730 days.
- Day Difference between First and Second Purchase: Day differences are grouped after 2 years or 730 days.
- Number of E-mails Sent Before Conversion: Cumulative frequency chart which analyzes the full population provided in the e-mail data set.
- Days Since Last Click: Calculated by subtracting each customer’s last email click from today’s current date. Total customers are then aggregated by this day difference.
- New Customer Conversions by Channel: Channel attribution is defined by the last touch before a customer’s conversion event.
- AOV by Conversion Channel: Channel attribution is defined by the last touch before a customer’s conversion event. AOV is calculated by summing sales amount for all products purchased and dividing by the number of purchases made across the full population provided in the transaction event table.
- Repeat Purchase Behavior by Product: Top 15 products are displayed based on total purchases made over all first and second purchases. Total purchases are then grouped by product and aggregated.
- Lifetime Value Distribution: LTV is calculated by summing each customer’s total spend over their lifetime with the brand. Outliers were removed when they fell outside three standard deviations from the mean.